|SPOT Gen 3 is a compact, rugged handheld personal tracker that supports location tracking and check-in/ok reporting as well as help and duress functions. SPOT Gen 3 is delivered complete and ready-to-go. SPOT Gen 3 uses 100% satellite technology to send your GPS locations to your immediate contacts and emergency responders.||SPOT Trace is the theft-alert tracking device powered by 100% satellite technology. The tiny, lightweight device allows you to track anything, anytime and anywhere – from your boat to your car, jet ski or motorbike. When the SPOT Trace detects movement it will automatically notify you of its GPS coordinates via SMS or email, so you know exactly where your valuable assets are.|
|Enhanced Tracking Options – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
• Motion Activated Tracking:
A vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you’re moving. This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don’t have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
• Enhanced Tracking:
Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking. Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking.
|SPOT Trace Features
• Receive text or email messages when movement is detected.
|Enhanced Features – NEW to SPOT GEN 3!
More Power Options.
• SPOT Gen 3 has approximately twice the battery life of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
• More Battery Options:
– 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ Lithium Batteries
– 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ NiMH rechargeable Batteries
– Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen 3 is not waterproof when line powered)
|How it works
SPOT Trace uses satellites to send tracking points and messages, so its signal needs a clear path to the sky. The signal will go through glass and fiberglass but cannot pass through metal or wood. The SPOT Trace will send a signal to the satellite with its GPS coordinates at intervals determined by you. When movement is detected, the SPOT Trace will send you an email or SMS notification with its GPS coordinates. You can use the SPOT web based user console to track your asset in near real time using Google Maps®
|Basic Features of SPOT Gen 3
• Compact – easily carried by remote workers
• Battery powered, no external power supply required
• Supports “I’m OK” sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages
• Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode
• SIze: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
• Battery Life: up to 1250 messages
• Enclosure rating: IPX7
• Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom, Help, SOS, Tracking
• Message triggers: User generated
|SPOT Trace Specifications
• Size: 51.3 x 68.3 x 21.4 mm