SPOT Gen3 is a compact, rugged handheld personal tracker that supports location tracking and check-in/ok reporting as well as help and duress functions. SPOT Gen3 is delivered complete and ready-to-go. SPOT Gen3 uses 100% satellite technology to send your GPS locations to your immediate contacts and emergency responders.
Enhanced Tracking Options – SPOT Gen3
- Motion Activated Tracking: a vibration sensor tells your SPOT to send Tracks only when you’re moving. This is a great new battery saving feature, and you don’t have to remember to re-set your tracking after 24 hours for Unlimited and Extreme Tracking.
- Enhanced Tracking: Upgrades available to Unlimited or Extreme Tracking. Choose your rate of tracking of 60, 30, 10, or 5 minutes with Unlimited Tracking, or down to 2.5 minutes with Extreme Tracking.
- Approximately twice the battery life of SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger
More Battery options
- 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ Lithium Batteries
- 4 AAA ‘off the shelf’ NiMH rechargeable Batteries
- Line power with a 5v USB connection. (SPOT Gen3 is not waterproof when line powered)
Basic Features of SPOT Gen3
- Compact – easily carried by remote workers
- Battery powered, no external power supply required
- Supports “I’m OK” sked reports as well as SOS duress, help and custom messages
- Increased frequency of reporting while in SOS or help mode
- Size: 87 x 65 x 25 mm
- Battery Life: up to 1250 messages
- Enclosure rating: IPX7
- Alarm Buttons: OK (sked), Custom, Help, SOS, Tracking
- Message triggers: User generated